Are we the right fit?
We work with businesses and individuals who want to invest in the long-term future of their communities; take an active role in getting them inspired and motivated to learn and grow; cultivate a safe environment for them to work; equip them with all the self-care tools they need to maintain a healthy balanced lifestyle; support them while they build personal resilience; help strengthen bonds between peers and forge connections that exist beyond pre-defined structures; understand the value and power of real-life experiences.
If this is you, then we’d love to work with you.
Our environmental philosophy.
We don't claim to be 100% carbon neutral, however, we do have a firm stance on environmental issues and are 100% committed to actively reducing and offsetting our carbon footprint and environmental impact on the planet. We also choose to promote ways in which we, our partners and our clients can actively work together to combat climate change.
We strongly believe that we're in the midst of a climate emergency, which threatens our lives, our planet, our animals and future generations. Immediate action is needed. We choose to act and do everything within our means to reduce our carbon footprint and CO2 emissions.
What are we doing about it?
Below is a list of things that we are doing to make a conscious and productive effort to neutralise our overall impact on the environment:
1. Digital: Where possible, we are encouraging clients to explore the benefit of virtual events, workshops, meetings and coaching sessions.
2. Transportation: For local retreats, we ask participants not to bring their own vehicles or take domestic flights, but to either use public transportation or group travel options. We provide group transportation to and from the retreat venue, as well as for group excursions, during the retreat.
3. Nutrition and Food: Livestock—meat and dairy—is responsible for 14.5 percent of manmade global greenhouse gas emissions. We need to reduce drastically the amount of livestock that we produce and the amount of meat and dairy that we consume. We understand that a strict vegan diet might be a too radical change for some people, so we offer a ‘flexitarian’ menu to our guests, which may include one or two meals, during the retreat, using locally reared and free range meat and fish.However, otherwise, we offer predominantly a plant based diet, using locally sourced organic produce whenever possible.
4.Collaboration: We only work with suppliers, companies and clients, that are willing to adopt or are sympathetic to our stance on tackling climate change.
5. Offsetting: A carbon offset charge of 5% the retreat cost will be applied and incorporated into the final retreat price. With this charge, you will make a contribution towards clean energy projects, like trapping methane, providing more energy efficient cooking stoves and heating systems for third world communities. You can calculate your own carbon footprint here.
6. Education: By informing people through our mission, on social network and in workshops/discussion during the retreat, we can bring a greater awareness of the climate emergency and work together to find solutions and other ways that we together can protect our environment and the planet.
7. Political Pressure: We encourage non violent and peaceful demonstrations and protests, that aim to bring awareness to the problem of climate change. We campaign towards making governments around the world take notice and to change their policies and introduce regulations against companies and individuals that don’t practice sustainable and green business ethics.
Please ask to find out more about our environmental stance or to find out the ways that we can change our individual lifestyles and habits, in order to reduce our own carbon footprint.