Ali Hendry and Denny Tu discuss the importance of empathetic leadership inside and outside the workplace.
As change-makers seeking to build more diverse, inclusive, and equitable work cultures we’re often called to lead with empathy. This requires inhabiting new spaces in our hearts and minds. In this webinar we’ll explore how we can grow our empathic leadership skills to become more impactful role models and foster psychologically safe spaces within our organisations, communities and beyond.
Watch this webinar to...
- Cultivate more knowledge and understanding of global LGBTQIA+ issues
- Discover new methods for creating more inclusive cultures at work
- Find practical self-care tools and tips for managing your mental health
- Feel empowered to help and support others
- Become more intuitive and empathetic with the decisions you make as a leader or change-maker
- Increase the positive impact you could have in the world
- Understand better your actions, thoughts and beliefs as an Ally of the entire LGBTQIA+ community
- Use the safe space to discuss, learn and get curious
If you would like to discuss booking one of these speakers for your own session, please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
While you're here...
Did you know we consult with 100+ Businesses, ERGs and Change-Leaders providing bespoke corporate solutions? Through consultancy we design shared learning experiences, produce DEI insights and craft bespoke content that support individuals with strengthening their roles as change-agents within their communities and organisations. Find out more here.
We also organise FREE community events throughout the year! We offer a variety of ways to get involved - both online and in person. This is a great way to network and learn more about others' experiences, through in-depth discussion on an array of topics. You can find out what events we have coming up here. New ones are added all the time, so make sure you sign up to our newsletter so you can stay up to date!