Maylis Djikalou and Lily Zheng help you harness the power of communicating and influencing.
Mindsets are ever present in all of us. They shape our world and experiences whether we are aware of them or not. This webinar is about developing an understanding of what mindsets are, and how they can be dissolved, designed or shifted to support the well-being, growth and development of LGBTQ+ employees.
Watch this webinar to...
- Learn how to address issues affecting Black LGBTQ+ people.
- Discover new methods for creating more inclusive cultures at work.
- Feel empowered to help and support others.
- Become more intuitive and empathetic with the decisions you make as a leader or change-maker.
- Increase the positive impact you could have in the world.
- Understand better your actions, thoughts and beliefs as an Ally of the entire LGBTQIA+ community.
- Use the safe space to discuss, learn and get curious.
If you would like to discuss booking one of these speakers for your own session, please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
While you're here...
Did you know we consult with 100+ Businesses, ERGs and Change-Leaders providing bespoke corporate solutions? Through consultancy we design shared learning experiences, produce DEI insights and craft bespoke content that support individuals with strengthening their roles as change-agents within their communities and organisations. Find out more here.
We also organise FREE community events throughout the year! We offer a variety of ways to get involved - both online and in person. This is a great way to network and learn more about others' experiences, through in-depth discussion on an array of topics. You can find out what events we have coming up here. New ones are added all the time, so make sure you sign up to our newsletter so you can stay up to date!