OUR COMMUNITY WORK
At WE CREATE SPACE, we are committed to equipping our communities with new tools and practices for Queer Leadership and Allyship. As a non-profit community-led social-enterprise, profits made from the work we do with corporations go back into the LGBTQ+ community. And the donations that we receive go towards providing free events, well-being solutions, resources and support to the wider global queer community.
“We are powerful because we have survived, and that is what it is all about - survival and growth.”
WE EXIST TO SERVE OUR COMMUNITIES.
1. We invest into the LGBTQIA+ community through providing paid work opportunities.
2. We provide year-round community support via FREE...
• Workshops and Webinars
• Panel Discussions and IG Lives
• Content and Resources
• Leadership Development Opportunities
• Retreats and Summits
• In-Person Networking and Meet-Ups
3. We support our corporate partners through consultancy, guidance and strategy.
OUR COMMUNITY EVENTS.
Our virtual and in-person events are attended by influential LGBTQ+ Leaders from our global communities. We believe heavily in the power of story-telling to encourage community and create change. To create spaces where LGBTQIA+ people come together, learn and inspire each other, with a wide range of people attending our events from across both our corporate and community activism networks.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED IN THE LAST TWO YEARS:
HOW DO WE RAISE FUNDS?
- DEI Training, Workshops and Webinars
- Live Conversations, Panels and Discussions
- Leadership Programmes and Retreats
- Coaching and Consultancy
2. Corporate Memberships
3. Sponsorships and Partnerships
- Community Insights and Research
5. Paid Premium Experiences
OUR 15k+ GLOBAL LGBTQIA+ AUDIENCE.
We have a global queer community of 15k leaders, changer-makers, international activists, and fundamentally anyone who wants to drive positive change or make a difference in the world for LGBTQIA+ people. They share a common goal of wanting to improve themselves to help drive change for other people within their respective communities, organisations or societies.
Want to take part?