OUR COMMUNITY WORK
At WE CREATE SPACE, it's our mission to build a platform and community that serves to educate, support and inspire all individuals to engage in personal growth, healing, self-leadership development, allyship and community wellbeing. As a community-interest social-enterprise (CIC), profits made from the work we do with corporations go back into the communities that we serve; providing free networking events, well-being solutions, resources and support.
“We are powerful because we have survived, and that is what it is all about - survival and growth.”
WE EXIST TO SERVE, EDUCATE, INSPIRE, AND GROW OUR COMMUNITIES.
1. We invest into the LGBTQ+ community through the providing of paid work opportunities.
2. We provide year-round community support via FREE...
• Workshops and Webinars
• Panel Discussions and IG Lives
• Content and Resources
• Leadership Development Opportunities
• Retreats and Summits
• In-Person Networking and Meet-Ups
3. We support our corporate partners through consultancy, guidance and strategy.
OUR GLOBAL COMMUNITIES:
WCS Collective of Queer Leaders
WCS Community LGBTQIA+ Global Professionals
WCS Clients, Partners and Corporate Network
OUR COMMUNITY EVENTS.
Our virtual and in-person events are attended by LGBTQ+ professionals from our global communities. We believe heavily in the power of story-telling to encourage community and create change. To create spaces where LGBTQ+ people come together, learn and inspire each other, with a wide range of people attending our events from across both our corporate and community activism networks.
WHAT WE'VE ACHIEVED IN THE LAST TWO YEARS:
ONLINE COMMUNITY MEMBERS
EVENTS & SHARED EXPERIENCES
GLOBAL CORPORATE PARTNERS
INVESTED INTO THE LGBTQ+ COMMUNITY
Read our 2022 Community Impact Report here
HOW DO WE RAISE FUNDS?
- DEI Training, Workshops and Webinars
- Live Conversations, Panels and Discussions
- Leadership Programmes and Retreats
- Coaching and Consultancy
2. Corporate Memberships
3. Sponsorships and Partnerships
- Community Insights and Research
5. Paid Premium Experiences
OUR 15k+ GLOBAL LGBTQIA+ AUDIENCE.
We have a global community of queer professionals, leaders, changer-makers, international activists, and fundamentally anyone who wants to drive positive change or make a difference in the world for LGBTQIA+ people. They share a common goal of wanting to improve themselves to help drive change for other people within their respective communities, organisations or societies.
Want to take part?