Marie-Helene Tyack, Nicole Simpson, Obella Obbo and Scott Sallée explore the foundations of psychological safety and how it can transform our leadership.
In this live panel discussion we unpacked the foundations of psychological safety and how it can transform our leadership –to support the wellbeing of our LGBTQ+ colleagues, create space for innovation in their everyday interactions, and ensure a lasting culture of belonging.
Overview of session:
- Psychologically safe cultures exist by design, through conscious, consistent efforts to build spaces that reward vulnerability and generate cultures of belonging – where historically excluded and underserved groups can contribute new ideas and feel empowered to imagine new ways of being through innovation and inclusion.
Watch this session to...
- Help create cultures of safety where LGBTQ+ colleagues feel safe to speak up.
- Explore ways to leverage intersectionality to foster an inclusive mindset.
- Learn how to impact culture change through radical empathy.
- Better engage, support, and learn from LGBTQ+ colleagues.
- Use the safe space to discuss and get curious.
If you would like to discuss booking one of these speakers for your own session, please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com
While you're here...
Did you know we consult with 100+ Businesses, ERGs and Change-Leaders providing bespoke corporate solutions? Through consultancy we design shared learning experiences, produce DEI insights and craft bespoke content that support individuals with strengthening their roles as change-agents within their communities and organisations. Find out more here.
We also organise FREE community events throughout the year! We offer a variety of ways to get involved - both online and in person. This is a great way to network and learn more about others' experiences, through in-depth discussion on an array of topics. You can find out what events we have coming up here. New ones are added all the time, so make sure you sign up to our newsletter so you can stay up to date!